The Seward County Board of County Commissioners and City of Liberal Commissioners will hold a Joint Special Meeting on Friday, February 4th, at 3:30 p.m. in the County Commission Chambers, 515 N. Washington Ave., Liberal, KS 67901.
This meeting is being held in regards to The Building a Stronger Economy (BASE) Grant.
The Building a Stronger Economy (BASE) Grant will provide an application for funding on the following items:
• Development of new business parks
• Development of infrastructure required to support business expansions
• Renovation of existing business parks to bring them up to modern standards
• Development of infrastructure such as railroad spurs, water, wastewater, stormwater and other utilities
• Commercial driveway aprons
• Parking facilities directly associated with business attraction projects
• Speculative industrial office and residential space
• Development of infrastructure related to cybersecurity investments
If you have any questions you may call 620-626-3212.