Freedom of Information - Open Records

Para Español haga clic en la palabra TRANSLATE abajo

Open Records Request

The Seward County Clerk is the designated contact person to obtain information regarding the Freedom of Information Act. To request open records, submit the online form or print and fill out the Open Records Request FormOnce you fill out the Open Records Request form email it back to us or bring it to our office.

For fees information, check the Seward County Fee Schedule which is approved by the Board of County Commissioner every year. 

If you have any questions contact the County Clerks Office by calling (620) 626-3355 or by email.

For more information about the Kansas Open Records Act (KORA) go to Kansas Attorney General.