Skip to Main Content
How Do I?
to receive a text message or email when new bids are added!
Format for Printing
Back Up Generator for Seward County Courthouse
Seward County Bids
INVITATION TO BID
The Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas will accept sealed bids for: A back up Generator for the Seward County Courthouse.
All equipment is to be delivered to the Seward County Courthouse facility at 415 N. Washington Ave., Seward County KS. 67901
A complete set of bid specifications may be obtained at the Seward County Clerk's office in the Administration Building 515 N. Washington Ave, Suite 100, in Liberal, KS 67901, or on our website at www.sewardcountyks.org. Any questions regarding the specifications shall be addressed to Seward County Emergency Management at 620-629-5410.
Sealed bids will be received at the County Clerk's office located in the Seward County Administration
Building 515 N. Washington Ave, Suite 100, in Liberal, KS, 67901, until 2:00 PM on Tuesday, October 10th, 2017, and then
read aloud. The envelope should be plainly marked "County Courthouse Generator Equipment". Bids will be presented to the Board of Seward County Commissioners at their scheduled meeting on Monday, October 16th, 2017.
The Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas reserves the right to accept or reject any or all all offers and the right to waive any or all irregularities.
Dated September 5th, 2017
9/1/2017 12:00 PM
High Plains Daily Leader and Times
10/10/2017 2:00 PM
Seward County Clerk's Office
Plan & Spec Available:
Seward County KS. is requesting sealed bids on the following equipment:
1- 200 KW, 3-PH, 277/480 volt, 60Hz, standby generator with outdoor weather protective cover/enclosure – Sound suppression is desired. This generator is to be powered by Diesel Fuel, with sub base fuel tank included.
This unit will serve as backup power to our County Courthouse.
The generator must include:
- 600 amp main breaker.
- The generator must include an enclosure for outdoor installation, and sound reduction of no less than 15 DB is required (an option for 25 DB reduction should be included). The acoustic insulation used must meet UL 94 HF1 flammability classification.
- The doors on the weather enclosure must be lockable as well as removable for service.
- Sub base diesel fuel tank adequate to supply the unit at 75% load for no less than 24 hours, The above ground rectangular secondary containment tank will be mounted directly to the generator set, below the generator set skid (subbase).
- Flexible fuel lines must be provided with subbase fuel tank.
- Fuel tank must be UL listed. Secondary containment subbase tank must meet UL 142 requirements, and be NFPA compliant NFPA 30 and NFPA 37.
- Appropriate Diesel Fuel Decal, safe fuel fill height, as well as NFPA 704 identification marking.
- Control panel with audible alarms and shut down sensors to protect the unit.
- The unit must be equipped with a low fuel level switch, the switch will annunciate a 50% low fuel level condition at the generator set control panel.
-Integrated voltage regulator.
-Engine start battery.
- Battery charger.
- Jacket/block heater.
-External emergency stop switch – (to be installed by owners’ electrician).
- Initial set-up/testing.
- Two (2) year warranty on all systems and parts.
- Unit must be EPA, NFPA compliant.
All equipment is to be delivered to the Seward County Courthouse facility at 415 N. Washington Ave., Liberal KS. 67901.
For additional information please contact Greg Standard -620-629-5410, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday October 10th, 2017 - 2:00 pm at the Seward County Clerk’s Office 515 N. Washington Ave., Liberal KS. 67901
Return To Main Bid Postings Page
Meeting Web Stream
Agendas & Minutes
Archived Agendas & Minutes
Employee Web Email
Customer Service Recognition
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow