- Proof of citizenship - this is a certified copy from the state of your birth certificate or citizenship papers.
- Proof of identity - this is usually your driver's license. It can be any ID with your picture on it.
- One passport picture taken by a professional photographer.
- Fees - For those 16 years of age or older, fees are $130. In addition, a fee of $35 is charged for the execution of the application. Passports for this age group will be valid for 10 years. For those 15 years of age or younger, fees are $100. In addition, a fee of $35 is charged for the execution of the application. Minor passports are valid for five years from the date of issue.
- It will take up to 8-11 weeks to receive your passport in the mail after you have applied for it.
- ALL must come into our office. Passport applications must be signed in front of us.
- For children under 16, both parents must sign. Both parents and the child must be present at the same time. We must see the child.
- For children 16 and 17, one parent must sign. Parent and child must be present at the same time.
Expedite FeesIf you need your passport before twelve weeks, you may expedite for an additional $60 each plus the overnight mail fee of $18.32. In addition of this fee, the overnight mail fee to the Passport Agency is $26.95 plus the $35 execution fee.
It will take up to 5-7 weeks to receive your passport if you expedite it.
The total cost for expediting is $270.27 for an adult. ($208.32 + $61.95 = $270.27).
The total cost for expediting is $240.27 for a minor. ($178.32 + $61.95= 240.27).